Pages

Saturday 23 December 2017

Rearranging schedules

If you look at my deviantArt gallery you'll notice that I haven't done a single original illustration this year. Just a couple of fan art and various sketches and colouring old line work. My new work schedules are really not very compatible with working on serious projects. I need to find a way to produce at least two dozen illustrations and that means one a month for two years. No idea how to do that, I didn't manage this year.



I'm not even talking about promotion, I'm still at the same numbers of followers as last year, despite trying to be more present and trying to work live and talk to people. Well, you can't always be rushing forward, I've been at this daily for the past 15 years and maybe it was time to slow down a bit. Onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment